The World’s Most Ethical Companies Methodology Advisory Panel is comprised of leading attorneys and government officials, professors and organization leaders who care about ethical and honest business practices.
Esteemed members of the 2011 World’s Most Ethical Company Methodology Advisory Panel include:
- Committee Chair: Stefan Linssen, Editor-in-Chief, The Ethisphere Institute
- Max Bazerman, Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School
- Michael Hershman, President and CEO, The Fairfax Group
- Turney Stevens, Dean, College of Business, Lipscomb University
- Steve Churchwell, Partner, DLA Piper US LLP
- Thomas Donaldson, Professor of Legal Studies and Business Ethics, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Beverly Kracher, Professor, Creighton University
- Alex Brigham , Executive Director, The Ethisphere Institute
- Kriss Deiglmeier, Executive Director, Center for Social Innovation, Stanford Graduate School of Business
- David Logan, Co-founder and Executive Director, The Corporate Citizenship Company
- Brian Moriarty,Director, Business Roundtable Institute for Corporate Ethics
- Martin Weinstein, Partner, Willkie Farr & Gallagher
Note: The methodology advisory panel is only involved in reviewing and commenting on WME’s Methodology and is not involved in selecting companies. Want to learn more about the history of the methodology advisory panel and their involvement? Click here.