Erica Salmon Byrne, EVP, Governance and Compliance and Pamela Passman, President and CEO, CREATe Compliance Discuss the Combination
What Companies are Saying
Join Ethisphere and CREATe Compliance on April 18
Introducing CREATe Compliance: Aligning Your Cybersecurity Approach to Leading Practices and International Guidance
In this webcast, Ethisphere and CREATe Compliance will introduce CREATe Leading Practices and highlight one area of focus: cybersecurity. The webcast will highlight innovative approaches global companies are taking to address top cyber threats today. They will share insights into how to assess program strengths and maturity, mitigate risk, and advance organizational value.
Value-added benefit for BELA Members: As part of our commitment to helping your companies to measure, improve and collaborate to advance business integrity, we are excited to offer you the opportunity to use the CREATe Leading Practices for Cybersecurity service for a complimentary cybersecurity maturity assessment aligned to the NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
Register now to learn about the BELA benefit and also the latest in cybersecurity:
- The evolving cybersecurity landscape – top trends and topics to watch
- Engaging a cross-functional team – working together to secure confidential information
- Leading guidance – how global companies are using the NIST Cybersecurity Framework to develop flexible, practical programs
- Measuring maturity of cybersecurity programs – promoting consistency and reporting to the C-suite and Board
- Collaborating with third party partners – improving cybersecurity practices and building stronger value chains