Microsoft TechSpark is working with Ethisphere to offer a one-time, complimentary, online Cybersecurity Essentials assessment service to organizations that are actively involved in a local TechSpark program*.
As an organization involved in your local TechSpark program, you can use this online assessment to gain insights into strengths and gaps of your cybersecurity approach. NOTE: Only the self-assessment is provided free of charge through the Microsoft TechSpark program. If you choose to work with Ethisphere to get an expert independent verification and support to implement recommendations stemming from the assessment, your organization will be directly responsible for any additional service fees incurred.
Why Take Advantage of this Opportunity?
- Effective cybersecurity is good for business.
- Having systems in place to protect valuable corporate and customer information from cyber threats not only helps a company ensure business continuity, it boosts competitive advantage and positions a company as a strong partner.
- The Cybersecurity Essentials service helps your organization mitigate risks by assessing current systems in place, and identifying areas where improvement is needed.
- The most effective approach against growing cyber threats involves implementing security measures that address ‘people, processes and technology.’
What it Encompasses
- The Cybersecurity Essentials service covers the foundational elements of effective cybersecurity as determined by information security experts from leading companies.
- It is based on 25 of the 98 recommended controls defined by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in its Cybersecurity Framework.
- The questions are based on a scale of 1-5 (most mature) to show current maturity of controls in place.
- Register by clicking the icon above and sending us your name, organization and email address. We will send you a link to access the service.
- Sign into the service and answer the questions to the best of your ability.
- After signing up for the service, it takes approximately 45 minutes to take the assessment.
- Once completed, you will receive a summary report of your results.
Your data and scores are completely confidential and will not be shared with any other organization, or with Microsoft. There is no obligation to work with Ethisphere on any further services beyond the complimentary assessment.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the TechSpark program, click here.
If you would like to become a TechSpark partner or have additional questions, please contact a TechSpark Manager in your region:
*Offer available until 12/31/2019 to current, eligible TechSpark partners only.