Come join us! We are helping to make the world a better place by supporting, collaborating with, and advising global companies in their efforts to enhance ethical and compliant corporate behavior and build strong ethical cultures!
Ethisphere is actively recruiting a Director of Client Engagement for the Business Ethics Leadership Alliance (BELA), which is a community of leading organizations who collaborate on developing strong ethical cultures and strong ethics and compliance programs. The successful candidate will develop long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. The Director will engage existing BELA members and help them to better consume the benefits of membership. The Director will collaborate with senior executives at member companies and help further their goals of enhancing their respective corporate ethical cultures and advancing their ethics and compliance programs globally. Key contacts are typically the Generals Counsel or Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer at member companies.
The position requires a bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of experience in the legal/compliance field is preferred. Familiarity of the elements of a strong ethics and compliance program are a plus. Must have ability to work from a home-office setting, unless applying for a position in Phoenix, NYC or Denver.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Renew and enhance existing BELA memberships
- Update job knowledge and display intellectual curiosity relevant to the role by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of BELA membership benefits
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships as well as identifying opportunities for additional consultative engagement
- Provide timely and responsive concierge-style service to existing BELA members
- Personal commitment to strong ethical practices and an interest in helping companies advance a strong ethical corporate culture and support corporate social responsibility initiatives
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Excellent time and project management skills. You’re always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Expert at Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, Salesforce and help desk support software
- Business fluency in a foreign language is a plus, including Latin American Spanish or Chinese
Account Manager top skills & proficiencies:
- Build Relationships
- People Skills
- Customer Focus
- Work Independently
The Ethisphere Institute is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.