Come join us! Ethisphere is helping to make the world a better place by building software to promote global companies in their efforts to enhance ethical and compliant corporate behavior and build strong ethical cultures! Our clients are typically high-end professionals, General Counsel or Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer at Fortune 1000 companies.
Ethisphere is actively recruiting a full-stack developer, a skilled computer programmer comfortable with both front-end and back-end technologies. The successful candidate will have experience creating new databases, workflow tools and smart data-rich interfaces and have some facility with modern user-design theory. The successful candidate will have demonstrated ability to contribute to a project from conceptualization to final product, with requisite project management and attention to details.
The position requires a bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of experience. Experience in the compliance/legal field is highly beneficial, but not required. Familiarity of the elements of a strong ethics and compliance program are a plus. Must have ability to work from a home-office setting.
To Apply: Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to Charlie Vanek.
- Developing front-end website architecture
- Designing compelling user interactions on web pages
- Developing back-end website applications, including databases and server configuration
- Driving a project from concept to MVP
- Co-designing and developing APIs
- Building work-flow tools for our data-analysis team.
- Develop statistical algorithms to facilitate our company rankings algorithms.
- Update job knowledge and display intellectual curiosity relevant to the role by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Personal commitment to strong ethical practices and an interest in helping companies advance a strong ethical corporate culture and support corporate social responsibility initiatives
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Proficiency with back-end technologies: PHP7 Laravel framework, PostgreSQL
- Proficiency with infrastructure technologies: Heroku and Linux; terminal, server management a plus
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Professional verbal and written communications skills
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
Remote Position, preference for Minneapolis/St. Paul (MSP)