Building a Community Rooted in Ethics and Compliance
Business Ethics Leadership Alliance (BELA) is a thriving global community of leading organizations shaping the ethics, compliance, and ESG landscape with proven tools, data, and resources.
Sharing a Commitment to Advance Ethical Business
A community of companies realizing the tangible value of doing business with integrity, BELA brings together more than 370 member organizations across diverse industries.
Explore the BELA Community
BELA is a community of leading enterprises that share best practices and expertise in ethics and compliance. BELA enterprise members have access to exclusive data, benchmarking, and opportunities to showcase their integrity and ESG programs.
Access a rich, diversified library of ethics, compliance, and ESG resources to support your role, including research and reports, on-demand data, and member-contributed resources.
Discover actionable opportunities to improve your integrity program by comparing it with leading practices from the World’s Most Ethical Companies.
Fast-track your journey to building a legacy of ethical value with community expertise from peers and leaders.
Leverage Premium Resources
Discover proven resources and a rich set of data to support you in your specific role as you support your organization’s ethical culture transformation.
BELA Member Highlights
200+ member-contributed program examples, policies, presentations, toolkits and more.
- Manager E&C toolkits, training materials, reports and presentations for sharing goals and KPIs with leadership.
- Full versions of policies and codes, E&C program planning documents, employee communication examples, and ambassador program documentation.
Reports & Research
Exclusive Ethisphere research and reports combining community insights, topical expertise, and recommended practices.
- Expert insights and analysis with survey data from global leaders in the ethical culture, compliance, and ESG space.
- Topical deep dives on important issues such as crisis management, investigation practices, training effectiveness, culture measurement, and integrating ESG into business strategy.
Policy examples, best practices guides, templates, checklists and more to support program maturity.
- Guidance documents outline implementation steps, key considerations, and leading ideas to improve your program.
- Provides conceptual frameworks for developing or rethinking core pieces of Ethics and Compliance program elements.
Compare Your Program
Access The Sphere™ to use community-verified data and tools to assess the effectiveness of your integrity program.
- Benchmark your program against the World’s Most Ethical Companies.
- Leverage report generation to embed trusted data and analysis as you build your business case.
- Identify practical opportunities to improve your ethics, compliance, and ESG initiatives.
Draw from Community Expertise
Collaborate with other members and find community-based solutions to ethics, compliance, and ESG challenges.
Connect With a Global Community
Our dedicated Engagement Team helps you connect with other BELA members as you seek peer-level guidance to advance your program.
BELA members, subject matter experts, and other ethics & compliance professionals come together to more deeply examine current challenges, research emerging issues, define leading practices, create practical guidance and resources or advance thought leadership through publications.
Engage and Inspire Your Company
Ethisphere’s experts are proud to support BELA members by sharing data and best practices with your teams, executive leadership, and Board. Invite an Ethisphere expert to present across a range of pivotal topics.
Attend An Event
Connect with fellow BELA members, learn from ethics and compliance leaders, and expand your network at one of our featured events.
Come ready to discuss third-party compliance and due diligence with FortiveLearn More
Join us with the team at KKR, for a roundtable focused on the unique challenges and opportunities that private equity compliance teams face at the firm level.Learn More
The Tools, Data, Resources, Expertise and Community to Drive Your Success
Start your journey to advancing business ethics with these essential tools:
- All access to progamatic benchmarking and analysis in The Sphere
- Discover best practices with access to the Member Hub
- Expand your network at community roundtables and the Global Ethics Summit
- Showcase your programs at BELA events and in the Member Hub and magazine
- Collaborate on key issues at working groups and special initiatives
- Get support from a dedicated BELA engagement director
Get all the benefits of BELA Core in addition to:
- Receive an annual Ethisphere culture assessment
- Access tools to transform your culture with a subscription to the Ethisphere Culture Accelerator
Get all the benefits of BELA Core and BELA Plus in addition to:
- Inspire your leadership team with an Ethisphere expert presentation
- Participate in BELA global chapters and events as an organization
- Additional complimentary passes to Global Ethics Summit
- Preview new Ethisphere services before they’re released
- Give BELA Associate Membership access to two key customers or partners
- Simplify key risk assessments with the help of the Risk Assessment tool
- Effectively execute projects with the help of the Ethisphere Action Plans tool
Meet the BELA Team
A dedicated team to help you optimize BELA benefits according to your unique goals and priorities.