BELA Roundtable: Washington State – Hosted by Fortive (virtual)2 HOUR(S) | DECEMBER, 14, 2023 - | 12:00 PM-2:00 PM | PST
Come ready to discuss third-party compliance and due diligence with Fortive
Join your BELA Peers for a virtual roundtable supporting the Seattle, WA area.
Jennifer Zerm, Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, and Brandon Young, Assistant General Counsel – Compliance, at Fortive will lead a discussion on Third-Party Compliance.
- Experiences with applications to manage on-boarding/ongoing management of third-parties from compliance risk perspective
- Experiences with due diligence providers
- Scope of compliance functions risk management as relates to third-parties
- How are due diligence challenges being managed in countries that are restricting these activities
- New or novel changes that roundtable members have made to their program over past year
- Structural alignment of third-party risk program
Jennifer and Brandon will be joined by Asel Neutze, Senior Corporate Counsel, Microsoft, for a second discussion topic on the following:
- Use of compliance agreements with challenging partners
- Building trust, collaboration, and signals through matter referrals to partners for investigation and remediation.
- Development of protocols for assessing terminated partners for potential re-onboarding