Measure and Improve Your Compliance Program
Francisco Partners has teamed with Ethisphere to create a customized Holistic Compliance program Maturity Assessment for portfolio companies. As part of its portfolio-wide compliance efforts, Francisco Partners is requiring portfolio company teams to complete this “Level 1” assessment. Teams can take advantage of a negotiated price of $1,000.
Explore the Holistic Assessment
What It Covers:
Complete the online Holistic Compliance Program Maturity Assessment that analyzes the maturity of your program and its application to the following risk topics:
- Conflict of Interest / Insider Trading
- Anti-corruption / Anti-bribery
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Data and Intellectual Property Protection
- Social Compliance
- Environmental Compliance
- Trade Sanctions & Export Controls
- Whistleblower Procedures / Anti-retaliation
Take Advantage of This Opportunity to:
- Receive a Benchmark Report: With your category and subcategory scores and benchmarks against other companies.
- Discuss Results with Experts: Ethisphere will have a 30-minute review call with you to discuss the self-assessment results and your risks.
- Receive Brief Summary: Ethisphere prepares a brief summary report of your risks, maturity results and basic recommendations.
If you are interested, Ethisphere can also provide a “Level 2” engagement that includes an independent assessment, in-depth, customized analysis and roadmap, a rapid improvement workshop, and support in achieving a six-month improvement goal to reduce your risk. Francisco Partners is not requiring teams to participate in a “Level 2” engagement at this time, but interested teams within the portfolio will be able to take advantage of a negotiated price of $12,000.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].