With the gift-giving season coming in hot, is your team crystal clear on your organization’s gifts and entertainment policy? Are they giving or accepting gifts that could potentially be considered inappropriate? No matter how well-meaning or well-intentioned a gift, even the perception of impropriety or conflict of interest can be harmful.
In this webcast, you will:
- Communicate your gift-giving policy in a fun and memorable way
- Teach your employees how to properly express gratitude without risking customer or vendor relationships
- Understand how companies get into trouble – and what the potential long-term consequences could be
- Leslie Benton, Vice President, Ethisphere
- Tyler Dean Kempf, Artistic Director, The Second City
Looking for more innovative ways to help keep employees engaged and compliant? Contact us to use our library of videos to build awareness, retention, and understanding for your organizations’ most important E&C policies.