Ethisphere Announces the 2015 World’s Most Ethical Companies® Methodology Advisory Panel
Panel includes recognized global experts from the World Bank Group, Weber Shandwick, Business Roundtable for Corporate Ethics, UN Global Compact, Center for International Private Enterprise, CREATe.org and more.
New York, NY – September 3, 2014 – Ethisphere, the global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical businesses practices, announced today the 2015 World’s Most Ethical Companies® Methodology Advisory Panel comprised of leading attorneys, government officials, professors and company leaders.
Periodically the panel reviews and refines the Ethics Quotient (EQTM) survey and World’s Most Ethical Companies (WME) Methodology to ensure relevancy and inclusion of the latest best practices.
The EQ framework and methodology was initially determined, vetted and refined by the expert advice and insights gleaned from Ethisphere’s network of thought leaders. The renowned panel has just completed suggestions and revisions to the questions, scoring and methodology which will be reflected in the 2015 process.
“The members of Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies Methodology Advisory Panel are a stellar group that’s focused on ensuring that we are looking at questions that are timely, appropriate for measuring the world’s most ethical organizations, and reflective of changing expectations of investors, regulators and the public at large,” said Ethisphere’s, Executive Vice President of Thought Leadership and General Counsel, Michael Byrne.
- Dr. David G. Hawkes – Head of the Special Litigation Unit, World Bank Group, Integrity Vice Presidency
- Brian Moriarty – Director, Business Roundtable Institute for Corporate Ethics
- Charles Elson – Edgar S. Woolard, Jr. Chair in Corporate Governance, Professor of Finance, Director of the John L. Weinberg Center for Corporate Governance, University of Delaware
- Olajobi Makinwa – Head, Transparency & Anti-Corruption Initiatives, UN Global Compact
- John D. Sullivan – Executive Director, Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE)
- Lanny Breuer – Partner, Covington & Burling LLP
- Dr. Leslie Gaines-Ross – Chief Reputation Strategist, Weber Shandwick
- Michael Hershman – President and CEO, The Fairfax Group, LLC
- Pamela Passman – President and CEO, Center for Responsible Enterprise and Trade (CREATe)
- Patrick Barwise – Emeritus Professor of Management and Marketing, London Business School
- Robyn Bew – Director of Research, National Association of Corporate Directors
- Ronnie Kann – Managing Director, Corporate Executive Board (CEB) Legal, Risk & Compliance, CEB Compliance & Ethics Leadership Council
See the full Advisory Panel here: https://ethisphere.com/worlds-most-ethical/advisory-panel/.
Nominations are currently being accepted for the 2015 World’s Most Ethical Companies list. Nominate here: https://ethisphere.com/worlds-most-ethical/nominate-for-wme/.
The 2015 Ethics Quotient will open on Monday, September 15, 2014 for those seeking designation as a World’s Most Ethical Company and will be open year-round for organizations looking to improve their programs and compare them against the WME.
For more information visit: https://ethisphere.com/worlds-most-ethical/wme-faq/ or register for the September 12 webcast here: https://cc.readytalk.com/r/cpgl2vofppze&eom.
In 2014, Ethisphere honored 144 organizations from 41 industries including 21 first-time honorees. Honorees included the largest group of organizations based outside the U.S. – 38 organizations from 21 countries and 5 continents.
The Ethisphere® Institute
Ethisphere is the global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices that fuel corporate character, marketplace trust and business success. Ethisphere has deep expertise in measuring and defining core ethics standards using data-driven insights that help companies enhance corporate character. Ethisphere honors superior achievement through its World’s Most Ethical Companies® recognition program, provides a community of industry experts with the Business Ethics Leadership Alliance (BELA) and showcases trends and best practices in ethics with the Ethisphere Magazine. Ethisphere is also the leading provider of independent verification of corporate ethics and compliance programs that include: Ethics Inside® Certification, Compliance Leader Verification™ and Anti-Corruption Program Verification™. More information about Ethisphere can be found at: www.ethisphere.com.
# # #
Ethisphere Media Contact