The two-day agenda highlights the importance of core company values and the impact on ethical performance, reputation and behavior.
NEW YORK – November 18, 2014– Ethisphere, the global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices, announced the 7th annual Global Ethics Summit, Elevating Value Through Integrity: How Leading Companies Accomplish Excellence Worldwide.
The summit will take place on March 10-11, 2015 in New York at the Grand Hyatt and will offer participants the opportunity to:
- Hear from CEOs of leading multinational companies sharing insight on leadership and reputation
- Listen in as Board members share their views on governance, ethics and leadership
- Network with executives and in-house counsel
- Understand the government’s view on the compliance and corruption landscape, and emerging approaches to enforcement
- Actively participate in roundtable discussions with company leaders
- Select from substantive breakouts offering best practice insights from compliance & ethics leadership
“Leadership and reputation has been a hot topic issue not only in the media but also in the boardroom,” said Ethisphere’s Chief Executive Officer, Timothy Erblich. “In partnership with the Steering Committee our expectation is that attendees will take away actionable strategies and that these – solidified by peer conversations and newly-forged relationships – will lead towards improved corporate governance, more effective risk mitigation practices and enhanced overall company performance.”
Those interested in speaking at the 2015 event can submit their contact information, discussion topics and bio to Kevin McCormack at Kevin.McCormack@ethisphere.com.
Past speakers for the Global Ethics Summit include:
- Larry D. Thompson, Former EVP Government Affairs, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, PepsiCo
- Randal Milch, EVP, Public Policy and General Counsel, Verizon Communications
- Daniel Trujillo, SVP & Chief Compliance Officer, Walmart International
- Dennis Muilenburg, Vice Chairman, President and Chief Operating Officer, The Boeing Company
- Lanny Breuer, Former Assistant Attorney General, Criminal Division of the U.S. Department of Justice
- Hugo Bague, Group Executive, Organisational Resources, Rio Tinto and Board of Directors, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Denise Ramos, Chief Executive Officer and President, ITT Corporation
- Brackett B. Denniston III, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, General Electric
- Doug Lankler, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Pfizer
- Walter Massey, Former Chairman, Bank of America
“The Global Ethics Summit organized by Ethisphere creates the perfect environment to have high-level, practical discussions around the main topics of ethics and compliance. The approach is brilliant and the attendants are top experts that contribute on trends and other matters to consider in a fast moving arena,” said Walmart International’s Senior Vice President & Chief Compliance Officer, Daniel Trujillo. “Overall a great summit that is well organized with a fantastic audience that encourages meaningful conversations.”
2015 World’s Most Ethical Companies® Honoree Dinner
Join us the evening before the summit, March 9, 2015, as we recognize the 2015 World’s Most Ethical Companies. The coveted World’s Most Ethical (WME) Company designation recognizes those organizations that truly go beyond making statements about doing business ethically and demonstrate real and sustained ethical leadership within their industries. Past keynote speakers for the WME dinner include Former United States Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, Former Senate Majority Leader George J. Mitchell, Jr. and Ernie Allen, President and CEO, International Centre for Missing & Exploited Children.
To register for the summit, which is co-hosted by Ethisphere and Thomson Reuters, and/or the dinner, visit the event website at www.GlobalEthicsSummit2015.com. Early-bird registrants can save over $350 before Dec. 1.
The Ethisphere® Institute
The Ethisphere® Institute is the global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices that fuel corporate character, marketplace trust and business success. Ethisphere has deep expertise in measuring and defining core ethics standards using data-driven insights that help companies enhance corporate character. Ethisphere honors superior achievement through its World’s Most Ethical Companies® recognition program, provides a community of industry experts with the Business Ethics Leadership Alliance (BELA) and showcases trends and best practices in ethics with the Ethisphere Magazine. Ethisphere is also the leading provider of independent verification of corporate ethics and compliance programs that include: Ethics Inside® Certification, Compliance Leader Verification™ and Anti-Corruption Program Verification™. More information about Ethisphere can be found at: https://ethisphere.com.