Ethisphere Appoints MWW’s David Herrick to its Communications Advisory Board
Senior PR Agency Leader to Help Ethisphere Advance Ethics Agenda in U.S. and Internationally
NEW YORK, NY — September 17, 2014 — Ethisphere, the global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices, announced today that David Herrick, chief operating officer of MWW, has joined Ethisphere’s Communications Advisory Board.
The Communications Advisory Board supports Ethisphere’s commitment to creating, advancing and sharing best practices in business ethics, corporate social responsibility, anti-corruption and sustainability. The Board, which shares best practices in internal and external communications related to ethics, is comprised of recognized leaders in the communications profession.
“David and MWW are active partners of Ethisphere in helping to advance the global ethics conversation,” said Tim Erblich, president of Ethisphere. “We are pleased to formally recognize their efforts and to be able to regularly tap David’s expertise as we further the business ethics agenda.”
Herrick will join a distinguished group of communications leaders currently serving on the Communications Advisory Board, including:
- Paul Argenti, professor of corporate communication and corporate responsibility, The Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth
- Roger Bolton, president, Arthur W. Page Society
- Ben Boyd, global chair, corporate practice, Edelman
- Barry Caldwell, senior vice president of public affairs and communications, Waste Management, Inc.
- Ray Day, group vice president, communications, Ford Motor Company
- Paul Gennaro, senior vice president and chief communications officer, AECOM Technology Corp. (Chair of the Communications Advisory Board)
- Laura Kane, vice president, corporate communications, Aflac, Inc.
- Gary Sheffer, vice president, corporate communications and public affairs, General Electric Company
- Eileen Sheil, executive director, corporate communications, Cleveland Clinic
- Dawn Werry, vice president, global marketing, Brink’s
- Paula Payton – Academic Director, New York University (SCPS)
“It is an honor to join such a renowned and dedicated group of communications leaders,” said Herrick. “I look forward to working with the board as we help identify and share best practices that will continue to advance ethical business practices on a global scale.”
About The Ethisphere® Institute
Ethisphere is the global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices that fuel corporate character, marketplace trust and business success. Ethisphere has deep expertise in measuring and defining core ethics standards using data-driven insights that help companies enhance corporate character. Ethisphere honors superior achievement through its World’s Most Ethical Companies® recognition program, provides a community of industry experts with the Business Ethics Leadership Alliance (BELA) and showcases trends and best practices in ethics with the Ethisphere Magazine. Ethisphere is also the leading provider of independent verification of corporate ethics and compliance programs that include: Ethics Inside® Certification, Compliance Leader Verification™ and Anti-Corruption Program Verification™. More information about Ethisphere can be found at: www.ethisphere.com.
MWW is one of the nation’s top mid-sized public relations firms and one of the five largest independent agencies. The firm is industry-recognized for its work in consumer lifestyle marketing, digital marketing and social media, corporate communications, public affairs and government relations, consumer technology, healthcare, LGBT marketing and visual branding.
MWW’s approach to building and accelerating relevance for clients has been recognized with top industry awards, including the “North American Campaign of the Year” at the 2014 SABRE Awards, “PR Agency of the Year,” by the International Business Awards, 2013 “Midsize Agency of the Year” by the Bulldog Stars of PR Awards as well as 2014 “Best Places to Work in New Jersey” by NJBiz and 2013 “Top Places to Work in PR” by PR News. For more information on the firm’s capabilities and “Matter More” commitment, visit www.mww.com. Connect with MWW on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google Plus and Instagram.