Ethisphere confirms leaders from GE, Google, illycaffè, Voya Financial, Walmart, Wyndham, MassMutual, PepsiCo, 3M and many more.
NEW YORK – January 29, 2014– The Ethisphere Institute, the global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices, confirmed today that Vista Equity Partners’ Chairman and CEO, Robert Smith, will keynote the closing session on day one of the upcoming Global Ethics Summit taking place in New York on March 10-11, 2015.
Mr. Smith will discuss the responsibilities of companies in advancing the global ecosystem, the importance of developing the right type of leadership and share insights that have made Vista’s businesses consistently outperform.
“I am very pleased to be a speaker at the 7th Annual Global Ethics Summit. I am delighted by the focus of this year’s event – elevating value through integrity – as at Vista, the integrity of our people, infrastructure and systems is exactly what drives value for our investors,” said Mr. Smith. “Ethisphere brings together a unique and powerful audience of practitioners and leaders who will engage us, challenge us and provide practical advice on the most important ethical issues facing Boards, businesses and governments – from reputational risks to data breaches to supply chains and beyond. This Summit could not be more timely or needed.”
“Ethisphere has long held the belief that companies who invest in ethical cultures and do business with integrity are better positioned to withstand exposure to risk and therefore sustain strong performance. Our research indicates these companies have stronger reputations and have earned the public’s trust, maintaining a competitive advantage,” explained Ethisphere’s Chief Executive Officer, Timothy Erblich. “We are excited to have Mr. Smith keynote the ‘Return on Ethics’ session as his investment philosophy aligns with our credo of ‘Good. Smart. Business. Profit.’”
Vista Equity Partners was just named the world’s top performing private equity firm in 2014 in the HEC-Dow Jones Private Equity Performance Ranking.
Additional speakers confirmed for the 7th Annual Summit include:
- Brackett Denniston, Senior Vice President, Secretary and General Counsel, General Electric Company
- Andy Hinton, Vice President, Global Ethics & Compliance, Google Inc.
- Andrea Illy, Chairman and CEO, illycaffè S.p.A.
- Dr. Jack London, Executive Chairman and Chairman of the Board, CACI
- Rodney O. Martin Jr., Chairman and CEO, Voya Financial
- Cindy Moehring, Global Chief Ethics Officer, Walmart
- Korin Neff, Senior Vice President & Corporate Compliance Officer, Wyndham Worldwide
- James Roberts, CEO, Granite Construction
- Mark Roellig, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, MassMutual Financial Group
- Melvin Stith, Board Member, Aflac
- Tony West, Executive Vice President, Government Affairs, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, PepsiCo
- James M. Zappa, Vice President, Associate General Counsel, Chief Compliance Officer, 3M
To see the full list of speakers and the agenda visit: https://GlobalEthicsSummit2015.com.
The summit will take place at the Grand Hyatt New York and will offer participants the opportunity to:
- Hear from CEOs of leading multinational companies sharing insight on leadership and reputation
- Listen in as Board members share their views on governance, ethics and leadership
- Network with executives and in-house counsel
- Understand the government’s view on the compliance and corruption landscape, and emerging approaches to enforcement
- Actively participate in roundtable discussions with company leaders
- Select from substantive breakouts offering best practice insights from compliance & ethics leadership
2015 World’s Most Ethical Companies® Honoree Dinner
Ethisphere will host the WME Honoree Gala Dinner the evening before the summit, March 9, 2015, to celebrate what it means to be World’s Most Ethical (WME) Company. President and CEO of The Aspen Institute, Walter Isaacson, will keynote the dinner. Walter Isaacson has been chairman of CNN and the managing editor of Time magazine. He is the author of Steve Jobs; Einstein: His Life and Universe; Benjamin Franklin: An American Life; and Kissinger: A Biography, and the coauthor of The Wise Men: Six Friends and the World They Made.
To learn more about the dinner or to register visit http://wmegala.com/.
To register for the summit, which is co-hosted by the Ethisphere Institute and Thomson Reuters, and/or the dinner, visit the event website at www.GlobalEthicsSummit2015.com.
The Ethisphere® Institute
The Ethisphere® Institute is the global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices that fuel corporate character, marketplace trust and business success. Ethisphere has deep expertise in measuring and defining core ethics standards using data-driven insights that help companies enhance corporate character. Ethisphere honors superior achievement through its World’s Most Ethical Companies® recognition program, provides a community of industry experts with the Business Ethics Leadership Alliance (BELA) and showcases trends and best practices in ethics with the Ethisphere Magazine. Ethisphere is also the leading provider of independent verification of corporate ethics and compliance programs that include: Ethics Inside® Certification, Compliance Leader Verification™ and Anti-Corruption Program Verification™. More information about Ethisphere can be found at: https://ethisphere.com.
tel 480 397 2658