How Workday Masters the Craft of Ethics Storytelling
Christina Won is no stranger to storytelling. As Leader—Learning Center within the Legal, Compliance, & Corporate Affairs department of Workday, an on-demand financial management and human capital management software vendor, Christina is known for her ability to weave her natural love for storytelling into her work as a way to drive employee engagement with Workday’s ethics and compliance program—which, by the way, has earned Workday three-time World’s Most Ethical Companies® honors.
- Why storytelling matters in E&C
- How Workday tells its stories
- Beginner’s Guide to Code of Conduct Training
- Why voice matters in ethics writing
- A special cameo at Workday Rising