An Inside Look at World Bank Sanctions and the Journey Out of Debarment
In the wake of violations that resulted in SNC-Lavalin being subject to World Bank Group sanctions, the company started a journey of transformation – one that recently reached a new milestone with an early release of sanctions.
In this webcast, learn about:
- How sanctions work and role of the Integrity Compliance Officer: The sanctions process with the World Bank Group – what it means, what companies can expect, steps through the process, and expectations of the ICO regarding a sanctioned company and a monitor
- Working with the sanctions monitor: The role of a monitor in working with both The World Bank Group and the sanctioned company
- Building a culture of integrity: The best approach to take for a sanctioned business; building a program that meets requirements and becomes a model to ensure ongoing compliance
- Lisa Miller, Head of Integrity Compliance Office and Integrity Compliance Officer at World Bank Group
- Iris Bennett, Partner at Smith Pachter McWhorter PLC, and monitor of the process
- Hentie Dirker, Chief Integrity Officer of SNC-Lavalin and leader of the integrity program
Get Updated on New Resources & Upcoming Events
Sign up by completing this form and we’ll send you monthly updates about new resources and upcoming events (if you choose “All Resources”) or, if you choose “Specific Resource Topics,” you’ll be notified whenever a new resource or event has been added on that particular topic(s).