Ethical Culture / Harassment and Discrimination / Investigations and Reporting / Leadership
BELA Asia Pacific Research Report Executive Summary: Trends in Culture, Bullying, and Harassment
We are delighted to release our first Business Ethics Leadership Alliance (BELA) Asia Pacific Survey and Report: Trends in Culture, Bullying, and Harassment. This Survey, Report, and Executive Summary was launched under the direction of the BELA Asia Pacific community and a dedicated working group, comprised of leaders from Johnson Controls, Nokia, and EY.
This report covers five critical areas:
- Measuring culture
- Tracking ethical misconduct
- Bullying and harassment claims
- Creating a culture of cybersecurity
Featuring the BELA Asia Pacific Working Committee:
- Mona Dange, Global Head, Regional & Business Group Compliance, Nokia
- Sonali Narasimhan, Regional Head of Compliance, Asia Pacific, Johnson Controls
- Ramesh Moosa, Forensic & Integrity Services Leader, ASEAN & Singapore, EY
Get Updated on New Resources & Upcoming Events
Sign up by completing this form and we’ll send you monthly updates about new resources and upcoming events (if you choose “All Resources”) or, if you choose “Specific Resource Topics,” you’ll be notified whenever a new resource or event has been added on that particular topic(s).