Compliance Risks in Emerging Markets Series: Asia
BELA partnered with Baker McKenzie to facilitate a working group on Managing Risks in Emerging Markets. This guidance on compliance risks in Asia is the fourth summary to come out of the working group.
The guidance summary includes:
- Top compliance issues in Asia
- Barriers to working in the region
- Localization requirements for data and manufacturing
- Anti-money laundering
- Increased whistleblower activities
- The importance of third party due diligence
- ESG impacts
- Employment law challenges
- Countries with the highest risk
Get Updated on New Resources & Upcoming Events
Sign up by completing this form and we’ll send you monthly updates about new resources and upcoming events (if you choose “All Resources”) or, if you choose “Specific Resource Topics,” you’ll be notified whenever a new resource or event has been added on that particular topic(s).