Investigations and Reporting
A Closer Look: EU’s Whistleblower Directive
The EU Whistleblower Directive has broad application to grant protections to those who raise concerns about a violation of EU laws that has occurred—or is likely to occur—regardless of where the incident took place and its impact on EU residents.
As a directive, it is expected that many European companies will rush to comply with new whistleblower protection rules only when they take full effect or when individual nation states create legislation to support the directive. At the same time, others are avoiding the wait-and-see approach and are interested in getting ahead of compliance requirements before legislation is in full force.
This webcast covers:
- What companies need to know such as the impact of the Directive
- Compliance requirements
- Policies and procedures to consider
- Mariusz Witalis, EY Poland, Forensic & Integrity Services, Partner, CESA LeaderNext
- Cindy Terme, Senior Manager Fraud Investigations, EMEA & INDIA, Salesforce
- Cecilia Melzi, Forensic & Integrity Risk Services Partner, EY Perú
- Margarita Fernández, Partner, Baker McKenzie
Get Updated on New Resources & Upcoming Events
Sign up by completing this form and we’ll send you monthly updates about new resources and upcoming events (if you choose “All Resources”) or, if you choose “Specific Resource Topics,” you’ll be notified whenever a new resource or event has been added on that particular topic(s).