The Top 4 Areas of Spend Risk: How to Prevent Corruption and Fraud
Corruption and fraud are dangerous for not only your company’s finances, but also its reputation. These two looming compliance issues are found in all companies, regardless of size or scope, and can cost significant sums each year and devastate the bottom line. As a follow up to Lextegrity’s recent article in Ethisphere magazine on The Top 4 Areas of Spend Risk, this webcast will cover the processes and tools that can help compliance and audit teams stay focused and avoid these risks that can have huge financial, regulatory and reputational implications.
As you probably know, analyzing every potential indicator of spend risk within your company without context is nearly impossible. However, by gathering the knowledge to identify multiple tailored spend risk indicators simultaneously, you’ll be able to better position your compliance program and company to prevail in the fight against corruption and fraud.
In this webinar, we will explore:
- The top four areas of spend risk
- How to determine which parts of a company are most prone to these risks
- How to develop and execute processes to identify spend risk and prevent corruption and fraud
- Erica Salmon Byrne, President, Ethisphere
- Mihnea Rotariu, Risk & Compliance Analytics Director, Lextegrity